Wool Carpet Care Tips With Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho
A very crucial area of carpet maintenance is the removal of spots and spills. It is of the utmost importance to act quickly when anything is dropped or spilled, and to always have the necessary cleaning materials on hand. Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho uses special professional cleaning agents designed for use with your wool carpets.
Frequent vacuuming is a wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the best type for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent excessive fuzzing. Vacuum cleaner dust bag should be emptied when half full.
- Exercise prevention maintenance by placing absorbent mats at the most frequently used entrances to your home. Change or launder when these mats become dirty. Filters in your heating and air conditioning systems should be changed regularly.
- Periodically clean traffic lanes and the areas in front of your most frequently used chairs.
- Keep absorbent cloth or paper towels and cleaning solutions on hand for quick response to all spills and accidents.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having your wool carpet professionally cleaned by Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho, ask about our Wool Safe® products.
- Carpet Care Tips From Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho
- Basic Rug Care With Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho
- Fix Filtration Soiling With Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho
- Spot Removal Steps With Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho
- Urine Odor Removal Tips With Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho
- Wool Carpet Care Tips With Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho
Internet Special$30 Off Cleaning. Please call and mention adCoupon Code, 30offExpires: Minimum charges apply. Not good with any other offerGolden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho