Green Certified Carpet Cleaning With Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho
Chem-Dry, The Greener Carpet Cleaner
You wouldn’t think to add soaps, detergents, phosphates or other harsh chemicals to our air, lakes, streams or forests, would you? So why would we add them to your carpets? At Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho, we believe in sustainability and have worked toward offering a Green solution to carpet cleaning for the past two decades.
Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho‘s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, is on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. list; however, our dedication to Green doesn’t stop there. We use one-fifth the amount of water during our cleaning process. This helps to ensure you a healthier, Greener home. Compare this to steam cleaners which require excessive amounts of water and harsh chemicals.
Several products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, pets and the environment. For additional information, click to view or print Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho‘s Green & Clean Brochure in PDF format.
- The Natural
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholstery Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho is continuously working toward advancements in Green carpet cleaning. Our commitment to sustainability is part of our mission to provide all people with a cleaner and more healthy living environment. We have even started to implement a paperless newsletter that we email to you!
Health, Toxicity & Safety
- Oral Toxicity : products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity : products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity : products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens : products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bio-accumulate. Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why does Chem-Dry care so much about being Green? Well, simply put: Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry is safe for kids and pets and makes Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho the perfect (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies. We live here too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.
- Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho’s Carpet Cleaning
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning With Golden State Chem-Dry
- Carpet Stain Protectant With Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho
- Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning With Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho
- Pet Odor Removal By Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho
- Power of Carbonation With Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho
- Specialty Stain Removal With Golden State Chem-Dry
- Water Damage Restoration With Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho
Internet Special$30 Off Cleaning. Please call and mention adCoupon Code, 30offExpires: Minimum charges apply. Not good with any other offerGolden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho