Furniture Cleaning With Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho
Dirt and grime always seem find their way onto our favorite pieces of furniture like a magnet. Stains come with everyday use, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t come off. Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho‘s highly-trained technicians specialize in renewing upholstery to its cleanest clean and brightest condition. Let Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho‘s give your furniture a brand new look and feel, like the day you bought it.
Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho‘s secret to healthy and effective upholstery cleaning is in the power of carbonation. Our carbonated cleaning solution, The Natural®, uses millions of tiny bubbles to release stains from the upholstery fibers. Then, with a hot water extraction process, we pull dirt and grime to the surface. Our fabric-cleaning equipment gently agitates the fabric and pulls stains away. Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho‘s non-toxic cleaning system leaves your furniture as fresh as the day it was purchased. Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho works to help it stay that way longer.
Discover Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho‘s Unique Cleaning Advantages
- Safe and non-toxic for homes with children and pets
- Won’t harm fragile natural-fiber or synthetic fabrics
- Deep-cleans auto and boat interiors, office partitions and divides, or any type of upholstered item
- Saves money… Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho‘s cleaning solution leaves no dirt-attracting residue, so fabric stays cleaner for longer
- Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho‘s Fabric Protectant stands guard on the surface of upholstery with an oil and water repellent barrier
- Leather cleaning with a trusted professional touch…our method is approved by over 300 leather makers and tanneries
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process and a sanitizer, combined with P.U.R.T. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple tests.
Internet Special$30 Off Cleaning. Please call and mention adCoupon Code, 30offExpires: Minimum charges apply. Not good with any other offerGolden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho
Furniture Cleaning With Golden State Chem-Dry of Upland/Rancho in Other CA Cities
- Alta Loma
- Chino Hills
- Diamond Bar
- La Verne
- Rancho Cucamonga